Long-term Advanced Study Program for International Students
On Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Tuina, Acupuncture.
2. Application Time:
December 1, 2022– June 15, 2023
1-2 years for one major
4. Type of Class:
Cohort with full time English taught undergraduates and select courses independently (Please contact Admission Office for course schedule of previous academic year for reference).
5. Learning Language:
Requirements for English language
(a) Studied courses taught in English language and transcripts required
(b) >90 of TOEFL or >6 of IELTS (non-native English speakers)
Certificates with transcripts shall be issued upon completion of the study.
8. Application Documents:
· Copy of high school diploma or higher education diploma
· Scan of the passport (valid for 6 months after date of submission)
· Invoice of the application fee
· Certificate of no criminal record
· TOEFL or IELTS certificates (non-native English speakers)
· Student ID Photo:
Rename: Passport Name（English）
Background Color: Blue or White
Pixel: ≥300 pixels/inch
Other Requirement: Bareheaded
· Emergency contact (55 years old or above applicants)
· Application fee: RMB 450 / person (The actual amount university receives)
· Tuition fee: RMB 51,000 / year (excluding textbook purchase)
Venue: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine International Education College, 2nd Floor, Admission Office
Address: Number 1200 Cai Lun Road, Pudong Area, Shanghai.
Telephone: (86 21) 51322255; Fax: (86 21) 51322285
University Bank Account:
Account Name: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Dong’an Road Branch
Bank Address: No.520, Wan Pin Nan Rd., Shanghai, China 200032
Account No. : 1001239109004636961
SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJSHI
CNAPS Code: 102290023910
*Note: For remittance from outside China, it is recommended to remit in the form of cross-border RMB. Due to the exchange rate and the charge of bank processing, the actual amount of the fee university receives might differ from the smount sent.
1. Clinic Practice Regulation for Long-term Advanced Study Students
2. Non-Criminal Record Commitment for SHUTCM International Students