Long-term Advanced Study Program for International Students
On Traditional Chinese Medicine
1. Majors: Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Tuina, Acupuncture.
2. Application Time: March 1st – October 30th, 2021
3. Duration: Within 2 years for one major
4. Type of Class: Cohort with full time English taught undergraduates and select courses independently (Please contact Admission Office for course schedule of previous academic year for reference).
5. Learning Language: English
Requirements for English language
(a) Studied courses taught in English language and transcripts required
(b) >90 of TOEFL or >6 of IELTS (non-native English speakers)
7. Credential: Certificates with transcripts shall be issued upon completion of the study.
8. Application Documents:
· Copy of high school diploma or higher education diploma
· Scan of the passport (valid for 6 months after date of submission)
· Invoice of the application fee
· TOEFL or IELTS certificates (non-native English speakers)
· Emergency contact (55 years old or above applicants)
· Application fee: RMB 450 / person
· Tuition fee: RMB 51,000 / year (excluding textbook purchase)
Venue: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine International Education College, 2nd Floor, Admission Office
Address: Number 1200 Cai Lun Road, Pudong Area, Shanghai.
Telephone: (86 21) 51322255; Fax: (86 21) 51322285
University Bank Account:
Account Name: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Dong’an Road Branch
Bank Address: No.520, Wan Pin Nan Rd., Shanghai, China 200032
Account No. : 1001239109004636961
SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJSHI
CNAPS Code: 102290023910