Course Name: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Course Type: Short-Term Course
Teaching Languages: Mandarin, English, French, Japanese, or Korean
Teaching Mode: Either theoretical lectures or clinical training, or theoretical and clinic integrated training.
Course Duration: 3 to 20 days
Course design accords to the need of students. Courses are divided to theoretical courses and clinic practice.
The minimum number of people for theoretical courses is 5.
No minimum number restriction for clinic practice.
Healthy amateur of Traditional Chinese Medicine, age between 18 to 50 (count on the first day of the course).
Professors, associate professors, lecturers of faculties of teaching and research laboratories.
CLINICAL PRACTICE BASE
The university provides clinical training resources.
● Affiliated Hospitals: Longhua Hospital, Shuguang Hospital, Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Putuo Central Hospital, Shanghai Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine Hospital;
● Research Institutes: Shanghai Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Shanghai Qigong Research Institute;
● Other Municipal Hospitals: Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai General Hospital;
● Special Hospitals: Xiangshan Hospital, Jingan District Central Hospital, Punan Hospital
TCM Fundamentals, TCM Internal Medicine, TuiNa, Acupuncture& Moxibustion, Health Care, Scraping Method, Foot Reflexology, Pediatric Tuina, TCM Cosmetology, TCM Medicinal Cuisine
Mandarin, English, French, Japanese, Korean
Recommended Period/Class hours: 1-2week(32-64 credit hours)
* Class content and time are flexible according to students, with 40 minutes per class.
Time For Class
Recommended study time and time limit
● Theoretical Lecture: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:30
● Clinical Training: 8:30-11:10 and 13:00-15:00
Theoretical Lecture Location:
● Shanghai University of T.C.M. Campus: NO. 1200, Cailun Road, Zhangjiang High-tech Park, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
● Lingling Road Campus, Shanghai University of T.C.M.: NO. 530, Lingling Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai. (Nearby Dongan Road station of Metro Line 4 and 7, beside Longhua Hospital)
Clinical Training Location: Clinical Practice Base (more information on http://iec.shutcm.edu.cn/en/2016/0901/c621a9617/page.htm)
Look through “Announcement of Fee Standard Adjustment For Short Term Student in SHUTCMIEC” for details.
International students’ application should be completed online. The log in website is http://apply.shutcm.edu.cn/.
In order to achieve better browsing effect, it is recommended to use browsers that have Internet Explorer 7.0 or more editions or Google chrome.
When signing up, in case of not receiving application email, please do not use Gmail, and avoid using Hotmail, Live or Outlook. If problems are found during application, please contact with.
Bank account of university: click to view
* Please include your name on the passport and application No. in the remarks.
Certificate Grant: to who has completed the selected course with 20 minimal class hours and qualified for all required exams.