Acquired Material for Extending the Residence Permit



 Your Passport
 Temporary Registration Form (With your correct current address and passport number on.) and Its Copy
 Visa Application Form (Fills by yourself and brings your own ID photo to stick on it.)
 Visa Application Letter. (Issues by supervisor, with your current address on.)

Exit-Entry Administration Bureau
1. Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shanghai
Address:No.1500, Minsheng Rd., Pudong District
Route:Shanghai Science and Technology Museum Station (Line 2)
(Monday – Saturday, 9:00-17:00)

2. Zhangjiang Reception of Exit-Entry Administration Bureau
Address:2nd Floor, Building 3, No. 1158 Zhangdong Rd., Pudong District.
(Monday – Saturday, 9:00-17:00)

Police Station for Temporary Registration Form
Zhangjiang High-Tech Park Police Station
Address: No. 11 Niudun Rd., Pudong District.
Route:Bus Daqiao Six Line, Pudong No. 22
(Monday – Saturday, 9:00-17:00)