Herbal Diet Training Course
Objective: To be familiar with the basic theory and preparation of herbal diet.
- Introduction to Chinese medicine
- Dietary therapy, theory and preparation of herbal diet
- Theory of herbal diet, common food for herbal diet
- Combination method of herbal diet
- Hands-on practice
Language: Taught in Chinese and translated into English, French, Japanese and Korean.
Time: Depending on requests of students.
Period: 1-2 weeks
Certificate: Upon completion of all required courses.
Applicants: Nutritionists (5 or more students).
- Registration fee: 500 RMB
- Tuition: 2,500 -5,000 RMB
- Application Form for Short-Term Study, International Education College, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Photocopy of passport